Jump to navigation
3 October 2017
- New figures reveal over 100,000 households across Bristol could be saving money on their energy bills
2 October 2017
- We take home Start-Up Business of the Year Award at the 2017 Business Leader Awards.
15 September 2017
- Today could well be the most expensive day of the year for energy customers.
2 August 2017
- British Gas has announced a 12.5% price rise, which will hit customers in September. This will affect 3.1 million customers.
17 July 2017
- We visit a local primary school with the Bristol Energy solar balloon to teach pupils about the power of the sun.
10 July 2017
- Europe’s first hot air balloon floats alongside the world’s first solar balloon ahead of Bristol’s International Balloon Fiesta.
6 July 2017
- Peter Haigh, Bristol Energy's Managing Director, shares his thoughts on Ofgem's recent price cap proposal.
5 July 2017
- Bristol Energy is proud to support this year’s Bristol International Balloon Fiesta, and its official charity: Great Western Air Ambulance.
21 June 2017
- Energy captured in the Snowdonian mountains is now powering our green customers. We find out more. June21
10 May 2017
- We take home two awards as judges declare us 'a real pioneer'.