Your business energy
Bristol Energy has agreed the transfer of its business energy customers to Yü Energy. This means your business energy supply moves to Yü Energy with immediate effect. For more information about your account and Yü Energy, please click here: www.yuenergy.co.uk/bristol-energy-customers
Power your business with greener energy
We supply gas and electricity to businesses across the country.
But unlike other energy suppliers we’re created to help tackle social and environmental challenges such as fuel poverty and climate change.
With us, you’ll be powering your business with positive energy and helping us to support projects like:
- Our work to tackle fuel poverty
- Supporting community energy
- Supporting a local homeless charity, and making it easier to donate to local shelters
And our friendly, Bristol-based business team are committed to ensuring our business customers have a positive experience managing their energy with us.
And we're council-owned, meaning that when you join, you’ll be helping Bristol to tackle social and environmental challenges such as fuel poverty and climate change.
Windmill Hill is more than just a farm, we’re part of the community. And that’s exactly what Bristol Energy is. It’s not just a gas and electricity supplier, it’s got the Bristol community at its heart.
Simone Dougall, Windmill Hill City Farm
On the few occasions I have had to call Bristol Energy, I have always been impressed. I have never been put into a queue and, refreshingly, their call centre is UK based.
John Conry, Frimley Lodge Miniature Railway
More reasons to switch
- Our dedicated business team is passionate about delivering exceptional service. As a business customer, you’ll have a named account manager, who’ll help take the hassle out of managing your account.
- We can help you to meet your sustainable business goals. By choosing one of our green business tariffs, you’ll be supporting both the community and the environment through your energy use.
- Our pricing is straight-forward and transparent, so you’ll know exactly what you’re paying for.
- We supply gas and electricity at fixed price tariffs with 12, 24, or 36 month contracts.
- We offer competitive rates across the business scale from micro-businesses right through to large national organisations. We tailor our products and pricing to suit your business needs.