Reporting to: Customer Care Operations Manager
No of Reports: None
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Bristol City Centre
About the role
Bristol Energy is a different type of energy company which is challenging the norm. Put simply, we think there’s a better way of doing things. Built on strong values of fairness and accountability, we’re a force for social good. A commercial energy company where everyone has access to fair, transparent tariffs and great customer service, where the money we make is reinvested to benefit local communities, and where locally generated renewables support the regional economy, creating sustainable energy for future generations.
Working predominantly with Customer Care and Complaints, the Data Analyst Assistant will be required to help design, build and maintain various performance reports, forecasting models and be able to provide accurate data and root cause analysis enabling reductions in telephony, email and complaint volumes. You will work closely with the Data Analyst and represent the Care Team in business wide projects and meetings relevant to their role
About the role – accountabilities
- Development and ownership to aid understanding of behaviour and contact demand at the various stages of the Customer Lifecycle
- Ownership of forecasting Customer Demand based on propensity model insights, historical trends and future developments to support resource planning and scheduling activities
- Help to produce short, medium and long-term plans for Operations focusing on both supply and demand drivers
- Supporting Customer Care in the process and optimisation of scheduling resource to best match customer demand
- Undertake 'planned vs actual' analysis including recommendations from the data to carry out detailed root cause analysis to provide challenge and improve planning accuracy
- Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations to provide real time adherence information for the Team Leaders, Operations Manager and Data Analyst so that breaks, length of call time and call wrap times are managed in real time to ensure that we provide the best possible customer experience and maximise customer advisor efficiency.
- Managing holiday, break and absence reporting.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of processes and documentation.
- Any other activities which support the day to day operation of Customer Care.
About you – Knowledge, experience and skills
You must have:
- Relevant experience of working in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Customer focussed and commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present data in an accurate and informative manner to all stakeholders
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own, building great working relationships across the organisation
- Proactive, organised and analytical in problem solving with the ability to work under pressure to tight and multiple deadlines
- A strong attention to detail
- A seeker of improvement; acknowledged for creating new and alternative ideas
You will ideally have:
- Proven experience of using a workforce management tool
- Operational experience, ideally within the utilities industry
Please submit your CV with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject field.
Date posted: 2/2/18