Reporting to Head of the Customer Specialist Centre
No of Reports: 0
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
Location: Bristol (City Centre)
About Bristol Energy
Bristol Energy is a different type of energy company which is challenging the norm. Put simply, we think there’s a better way of doing things. Built on strong values of fairness and accountability, we’re a force for social good.
A commercial energy company where everyone has access to fair, transparent tariffs and great customer service, where the money we make is reinvested to benefit local communities, and where locally generated renewables support the regional economy, creating sustainable energy for future generations.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of the Customer Specialist Centre, Bristol Energy are looking for a Real Time Analyst to provide monitoring for inbound and outbound calls, email, social media and tickets to help improve our service delivery and to optimise staffing efficiency within the Bristol Energy Contact Centre.
Working with the Operations Managers, Team Leaders and the Forecasting &Scheduling Analysts, you will be responsible for ensuring service delivery across all work streams. You will also be responsible for the maintenance of the Work Force Management system and ensure schedule adherence across the Contact Centre.
• Monitor and manage service levels for contact centres and back office environments
• Monitor and manage agent status activities
• Assist in the delivery of other workforce planning functions i.e. scheduling & forecasting
• Build solid relationships with key stakeholders and ensure that decision & impacts are communicated to all relevant parties
• Work as part of a team with the Operations Manager and Team leaders
• Meet with key stakeholders at regular intervals to understand service & staffing priorities
• Providing management information for Team Leaders, Operations Managers and the Senior Leadership Team
• Managing leave requests and the holiday rota
• Proactively managing staffing and shift profiles and adjusting these in accordance with call arrival patterns/holiday/training to maximise operational efficiency.
You must have:
• Experience working within a contact centre support or planning team
• The ability to make & communicate quick, logical decisions
• Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
• An understanding of customer service objectives
• Excellent analytical ability and resourcefulness
• The ability to multitask and deliver results to agreed timescales
• An aptitude for problem solving.
• The ability to work well with others to achieve results
• Excellent Excel skills
• Creativity and ability to innovate
You will ideally have:
• Experience of Workforce Planning Software
• Experience of Resource Planning / forecasting
• Experience of 8 x 8 or other call traffic measurement / monitoring system
• Experience of Injixo Workforce Management Software
Please submit your CV with a short covering letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject field.