Positive Energy for Bristol
Bristol, switch to Positive Energy.
Unlike other energy suppliers, we reinvest in the city we love through activities like:
- Helping thousands of Bristol children discover sport.
- Supporting a Bristol homeless charity, and making it easier to donate to local shelters.
And we’re council owned, meaning that instead of traditional shareholders, we were set up to provide income for Bristol City Council and serve the community.
What’s more, if everyone switched to us we could save Bristol £28 million*, and each household could save around £258 a year** with our My Bristol Tariff, exclusively for people with Bristol postcode.
Now that’s Positive Energy!
More reasons to switch to Bristol Energy:
- We offer a 100% renewable electricity tariff.
- Our customer service team are based here in Bristol and you can pop into our Bristol Energy Hub on Bristol’s Harbourside for a cup of tea and a chat.
- It’s quick and easy to switch. We’ll do everything for you. No engineers. No disruption.
- None of our plans include exit fees.
- We offer Direct Debit, Pay on receipt of bill and PAYG options, and post or email bills.
- We voluntarily support Warm Homes Discount for the Core Group.
*Projected yearly saving for someone who switches from an average Big Six standard variable tariff to our My Bristol Tariff, based on Ofgem’s typical domestic consumption values.
**Based on the estimated Bristol households currently supplied on Big Six standard variable tariff switching to Bristol energy’s My Bristol tariff. Projected saving as at 05/09/2017. Further details.