Positive Energy for Bristol
Bristol, switch to Positive Energy.
Unlike other energy suppliers, we’re owned by Bristol City Council, so we're helping Bristol to tackle social and environmental challenges such as fuel poverty and climate change.
We're also helping through activities like:
- helping thousands of Bristol children discover sport
- supporting a Bristol homeless charity, and making it easier to donate to local shelters.
Now that’s positive energy!
More reasons to switch to Bristol Energy:
- We only offer fixed renewable tariffs.
- Our customer service team are based here in Bristol and you can pop into our Bristol Energy Hub for a chat.
- It’s quick and easy to switch. We’ll do everything for you. No engineers. No disruption.
- None of our plans include exit fees.
- We offer Direct Debit, Pay on receipt of bill and PAYG options, and post or email bills.
- We voluntarily support Warm Homes Discount for the Core Group.
Or call us on 0808 189 4072