Win a big day out with Bristol City FC
We’ve teamed up with Bristol City FC to help you save around £200 a year on your energy bills.
Unlike other energy suppliers, we reinvest in the city we love through activities like:
- Working with the Bristol Sport Foundation to help thousands of Bristol children discover sport.
- Tackling Fuel Poverty in Bristol.
- Supporting a Bristol homeless charity, and making it easier to donate to local shelters.
And we’re council owned, meaning that instead of traditional shareholders, we were set up to provide income for Bristol City Council and serve the community.
What’s more, we’re saving our customers around £200* a year on their gas and electricity bills.
Quote “BCFC” when you switch your gas or electricity to Bristol Energy for your chance to win a VIP day at Bristol City Football Club.
VIP day includes:
- four free tickets to any league game of your choice (subject to availability)
- an opportunity to meet the team
- a stadium tour
- a signed shirt.**
More reasons to switch to Bristol Energy:
- We offer a 100% renewable electricity tariff.
- Our customer service team are based here in Bristol and you can pop into our Bristol Energy Hub on Bristol’s Harbourside for a cup of tea and a chat.
- It’s quick and easy to switch. We’ll do everything for you. No engineers. No disruption.
- None of our plans include exit fees.
- We offer Direct Debit, Pay on receipt of bill and PAYG options, and post or email bills.
- We voluntarily support Warm Homes Discount for the Core Group.
Switch in minutes and quote "BCFC" for your chance to win.