Bristol Energy’s offer to donate to the Fuel Good Fund is governed by Terms and Conditions in line with Bristol Energy’s affiliate offer with Bristol Energy’s Fuel Good Fund.
The offer is as follows:
For every domestic fuel that comes on supply with Bristol Energy where the customer quotes the code “Fuelgood” during their switch, Bristol Energy will donate £15 per fuel to the Fuel Good Fund. This means that if a customer switches both gas and electricity to Bristol Energy using the code “Fuelgood”, Bristol Energy will donate £30 to the Fuel Good Fund once the customer has come on supply with Bristol Energy.
Fuel Good Fund donation terms and conditions:
- To qualify as a donation to the Fuel Good Fund, you must switch to Bristol Energy directly and not through a Price Comparison Website.
- A valid donation must quote the correct Marketing Code when switching to Bristol Energy.
- The marketing code for the Fuel Good Fund cannot be used with any other marketing code or offer.
- The donation is only open to those aged over 18 who are resident in the United Kingdom.
- Only one donation will be provided per household/business in any 12 month period, so if you or any other person in your household/business has already claimed a donation within the previous 12 months, you will not be eligible for another one.
- Bristol Energy reserves the right to offer a different donation, or not offer any donation at all, if at the time of you switching to Bristol Energy the referral arrangements between Bristol Energy and the Fuel Good Fund have come to an end or been suspended for any reason.
- Subject to the terms above, the donation will be provided after you have signed-up to Bristol Energy for the supply of electricity and/or gas and the relevant supply has started. Bristol Energy will aim to deliver each donation within a reasonable time, as agreed with the Fuel Good Fund.
- Bristol Energy will be entitled to share your details with any other third party, if applicable, who have been engaged in order to fulfil the donation