Reporting to: Customer Care Team Leader
Salary: £206.25 per week
Duration: 12 Months
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – shift patterns covering Monday - Saturday
Qualification: Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (with day release for college)
Location: Bristol (City Centre)
Who you will work for...
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps into an exciting career within a growing national gas and electricity company. Bristol Energy is a company that is challenging the norm, built on strong values of fairness and accountability, we believe in using our energy as a force for social good.
The apprenticeship will combine excellent on the job training within our busy contact centre along with classroom training which will form part of your working week. You will be supported by our experienced Customer Care management team who will guide you through your apprenticeship to ensure that you are fully equipped to undertake the role. You will study towards a level 2 Diploma in Customer Service which will enable you to understand and provide excellent customer service.
Our Customer Care team has a vital role to play in the life of our customers, they provide first class customer service and an excellent customer journey for all Bristol Energy customers. The team manages all customer queries ensuring that customer needs are met, and delivering exceptional customer service from the first point of customer contact.
What we want from you…
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers
- You’ll take telephone calls, respond to emails and speak to customers face to face
- You will sign up customers and provide energy advice to help them to reduce their bills
- You will review our customers’ accounts when they contact us and identify and resolve any problems
- You will work as part of a larger Customer Care team to help meet and exceed set performance targets
- You will help Bristol Energy deliver consistent excellence in every aspect of our customer’s journey
What we are looking for…
- Good communication skills (telephone, written & face-to-face)
- A good attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- The ability to learn new skills and systems
- An understanding of the importance of good customer service
The successful candidate will be required to interpret bills, communicate with customers in various ways, and use various IT systems. Therefore, the successful candidate should have;
- GCSE grade A-C (or equivalent) in Mathematics
- GCSE grade A-C (or equivalent) in English literature and English Language
- Good IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
How to apply
Potential applicants will need to register and complete an application form via the National Apprenticeship Service website.
The unique reference number for the role is VAC001350441.
Closing Date: 28/2/18