Switch. Save. Love.
We were set up to do things differently. By offering fair prices, we are saving our customers around £200* a year on their energy bills. And we will reinvest our profits back into our founding city.
So our message is simple: join your local, independent energy company. Do it to save money. And do it to support a new type of energy supplier – let’s use our energy to make a positive difference.
* Based on existing customer savings
COMPETITION - Win a Romantic Balloon Flight for Two
Here's Bristol’s poet laureate, Miles Chambers, spreading some love for our home city, with its innovative spirit, its buzzing communities, and its positive energy!
Balloon Flight Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. The competition promoter is Bristol Energy. Bristol Energy is a trading name of Bristol Energy & Technology Services (Supply) Limited. A company controlled by Bristol City Council under the relevant legislation.
2. The free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over. Only available for addresses in mainland UK (excluding Northern Ireland).
3. Only one entry (either on Facebook OR on twitter) per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. Competition entries are valid via Bristol Energy Facebook and Twitter channels. Competition is open between 9am Tuesday 14th February 2017 and will close on Sunday 5th March 2017.
5. Each valid entry will be entered into a free prize draw to win a balloon flight at the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta.
6. A valid entry is either a ‘Like’ of our film on Facebook or a retweet on the film from our Twitter account.
7. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable and no alternative will be offered.
8. There are no cash alternatives to the prize.
9. The balloon flight will be during the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta: 10th – 13th August 2017.
10. Balloon flights are always weather dependent. If it doesn’t fly across the balloon fiesta weekend, no alternative can be offered.
11. This is a random prize draw and Bristol Energy’s award of the winner will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The name of the winner will be made available on written request.
13. The winner of the free prize draw will be drawn at random by an independent person from all valid entries received. The winner will be notified via FB or twitter within 5 days of the closing date. If we cannot get hold of the winner after that time, Bristol Energy reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
14. Bristol Energy takes no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed and will not accept entries that are spoilt or incomplete. Entries shall not be returned.
15. The competition is not open to employees of Bristol Energy (or members of their immediate families) Bristol City Council, Bristol Energy’s marketing agencies or anyone connected with this promotion.
16. You agree that by entering into this competition, any personal details supplied by you (including photographs), may be used by Bristol Energy for the purpose of conducting this promotion.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with either Facebook or Twitter.
18. By entering this competition you accept these terms and conditions.