If you smell gas or detect a gas leak call the National Gas Emergency service on 0800 111 999 (24 hours).
- Open all doors and windows
- Don’t use naked flames
- Don’t use mobile phones
- Don’t turn electrical switches on or off
If you're experiencing a power cut or a problem with your electricity supply call 105 (24 hours).
It’s free of charge and they'll put you through to your local network operator who can give you help and advice.
- Check to see if it’s just your property which is affected.
- If it’s just your property, call a qualified electrician for advice.
- If your neighbours are also affected, contact your local electricity network operator on 105.