Reporting to: Industry Operations Team Leader
No of Reports: 0
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Location: Bristol (City Centre)
About the role – purpose
Bristol Energy is a national gas and electricity company that is challenging the norm. Built on strong values of fairness and accountability, we believe in using our energy as a force for social good.
We have big ambitions and are looking for people with the skills, determination and passion to build on our success. If you’ve got the relevant experience and are driven to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Industry Operations Team has a vital role in the life of our customers; they ensure the smooth transfer of new customers when they first join us, and look after the arrangements with our metering partners if something needs to be fixed.
You will be part of a busy operational team, focusing on analysing metering enquiries, customer data and resolving issues and exceptions that can impact settlement performance and customer’s bills. You will engage with metering partners, third party service providers, customers, and other teams, on a daily basis.
You will investigate and resolve customer metering issues, working closely with all the operational teams in the business.
About the role – accountabilities
This position will be exciting, fast-paced and varied – so you will need to be able to turn your hand to a number of activities. Although not an exhaustive list, these duties will include:
- Overseeing the customer registration and industry exception processes
- Resolving customer metering enquiries
- Supporting all operational teams in metering and industry data related themes
- Engaging with our metering agents, other suppliers, third party service provider and customers
- Contributing to the fulfilment of industry settlement obligations
- Providing support on metering compliance programmesAlways ensuring excellent customer service
- Any other activities which support the day to day operations of Bristol Energy
About you – Knowledge, skills and experience
You must have:
- First class problem-solving abilities
- Proven analytical skills and experience
- Interest in resolving and understanding complex situations
- Keen eye for process improvement
- Experience of working effectively within a team environment
- Ability to adapt within a fast-changing and growing business with the ability to prioritise
You will ideally have:
Experience in the UK energy industry in a similar role
An understanding of the dataflow processes that bind the gas and electricity supply marketplace
Please submit your CV with a short covering letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject field.
Date Posted: 19/09/17