Here’s the small print.
Bristol Energy’s offer in conjunction with Gregor Heating is governed by Terms and Conditions in line with Bristol Energy’s affiliate offer with Steve Gregor Plumbing and Heating Limited (“the Affiliate organisation”).
The offer is as follows:
Where a customer comes on supply with Bristol Energy and quotes the code GHACCT (or equivalent live codes) during their switch, the customer will receive £15 per fuel credit applied to their account. This means that if a customer switches both gas and electricity to Bristol Energy using the Gregor Heating code, they will receive £30 credit to their customer account. The customer will receive the credit to their account within 15 working days of the month-end following their gas and/or electricity coming on supply with Bristol Energy.
Where a customer comes on supply with Bristol Energy and quotes the code GHHELP (or equivalent live codes) during their switch, Bristol Energy will donate £15 per fuel to Gregor Heating’s Charity of The Year. This means that if a customer switches both gas and electricity to Bristol Energy using the code, Bristol Energy will donate £30 to the charity. Donations will be made four times a year.
Customer affiliate terms and conditions
1. To claim the offer of a referral reward, you must quote the correct Marketing Code when switching to Bristol Energy.
2. The offer is only open to residents aged 18 years or over who are resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland).
3. Only one referral reward will be provided per household/business in any 12 month period, so if you or any other person in your household/business has already claimed a referral reward within the previous 12 months, you will not be eligible for another one.
4. Bristol Energy reserves the right to offer you a different reward, or not offer any reward at all, if at the time of you switching to Bristol Energy the referral arrangements between Bristol Energy and the Affiliate organisation have come to an end or been suspended for any reason.
5. Subject to the terms above, the referral reward will be provided after you have signed-up to Bristol Energy for the supply of electricity and/or gas and the relevant supply has started. This reward may be a charitable donation, gift voucher, thank you gift or other good or service. Bristol Energy will aim to deliver each referral reward within a reasonable time, as agreed with the Affiliate organisation.
6. Our partners may also request your consent so that they can continue to send you marketing communications, which would be a separate relationship between you and our partner, and outside of Bristol Energy’s control.