Jump to navigation
21 June 2017
- Energy captured in the Snowdonian mountains is now powering our green customers. We find out more. June21
10 May 2017
- We take home two awards as judges declare us 'a real pioneer'.
28 April 2017
- We chat to Zoe Robinson from The Good Wardrobe about why we should think twice before throwing away our clothes.
20 April 2017
- We ask Fig1 Director, Luke Macfadyen, why he’s keeping it green, and local.
18 April 2017
- We’ve just launched the cheapest two year fixed deal on the market.
31 March 2017
- A new prepayment meter price cap is in place from 1st April
23 March 2017
- What makes Bristol a great place to run a small business? We speak to Philippa Bramley.
16 March 2017
- Our MD comments on today's debate surrounding the relative price cap
14 March 2017
- We speak to Rob Wall, manager of Roll for the Soul, about switching his business energy to Bristol Energy.
8 March 2017
- Our MD, Peter Haigh, recounts his experience sleeping rough for Caring in Bristol as part of Bristol Homelessness Awareness Week.