Jump to navigation
20 December 2017
- As Christmas approaches, we share ideas for spreading positive energy during the festive period and beyond.
27 November 2017
- Four Bristol friends will be rowing 3000 miles across the Atlantic to raise money for Movember. We're sponsoring the solar panels that will power fundamental equipment on the boat.
30 November 2017
- A contactless donation point at Bristol Energy Hub lets you use your bank card to donate £2 to the Safer on the Streets (SOS) campaign.
15 August 2018
- Fuel poverty affects around 25,000 households in Bristol. We came together with organisations across the city to discuss how we can work together to tackle the issue.
12 October 2017
- Our MD, Peter Haigh responds to the Government bill on energy prices.
11 October 2017
- Bristol Energy partners with Bristol Sport Foundation to bring sports opportunities to children across Bristol
3 October 2017
- New figures reveal over 100,000 households across Bristol could be saving money on their energy bills
2 October 2017
- We take home Start-Up Business of the Year Award at the 2017 Business Leader Awards.
15 September 2017
- Today could well be the most expensive day of the year for energy customers.
2 August 2017
- British Gas has announced a 12.5% price rise, which will hit customers in September. This will affect 3.1 million customers.