Bristol Energy offers gas and electricity for domestic and business customers across Bristol, the South West and nationwide.
As we're owned by Bristol City Council, by joining us you’re helping Bristol to tackle social and environmental challenges such as fuel poverty and climate change. So far, we have put back £12,000,000 of social value in to our founding city - meaning our energy, and our customers’ bills, can make a positive difference.
We were set up to make things fairer, helping people across the country to save money. Two thirds of us spend hundreds of pounds more each year than we need to on our energy bills, yet it only takes a few minutes to switch. By keeping our prices low, we can be part of the change.
- We’re one of only two municipal energy companies in the UK.
- Hear what our customers think.
- Our fixed green tariffs give people 100% renewable electricity and 15% green gas. The gas is made entirely from local sewage waste.
- Our Fuel Good Fund tackles fuel poverty in our city.
- Giving high-quality customer service is everything. We’re rated “great” on Trust Pilot.
- Live in Bristol? Pop in and see us at the Bristol Energy Hub.
If you’re a journalist looking to get in touch with our press office, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe in being as open as transparent as we can, so we release quarterly updates on our progress. Read our latest report.
Read about our social impact here: