This week we launch our new campaign. Our City, Your Power.
- Helping Bristol to become carbon neutral by 2030
- A key player in Bristol City Council’s new City Leap programme
- Delivering clean, green, renewable energy in partnership with local renewable generators
- Tackling fuel poverty in the city through our Fuel Good Fund and working with local city partners like the Centre for Sustainable Energy
- Giving social value back to the city, around £12 million since inception
We’re at an exciting point in our company growth.
We have over 100,000 customers, are providing award winning customer service (Ranking 8th in the Which? survey) and we’re continuing our journey to becoming a wholly green energy supplier.
We’re proud to be part of a city that cares so much about social value and the environment. We work hard to deliver on these values whilst pricing our products fairly and sustainably; right now an average household could save up to £257 a year* and go green at the same time.
This is your energy company. Join us to help us on the road to create a sustainable energy company which has social value at heart. Together we can help to build a cleaner, greener, healthier Bristol.
And remember if you’re already a customer, you can refer your friends. All they need to do is quote your account number when they switch, then you will receive £20 to your account, they will receive £20 to theirs and we’ll donate £20 to our Fuel Good Fund. What’s not to love?
Keep any eye out for #OurCityYourPower
Plus we've lots going on with our Our City Your Power campaign running over the coming months. Stay up to date by following us on Facebook and Twitter, and if you spot any of our 'clean graffiti' around the city this month, be sure to let us know using #OurCityYourPower.